1. General information on the protection of personal data
The Privacy / Cookie Notice describes how Biovis d.o.o, Komen 129A, 6223 Komen, tax number: SI17834619, registration number: 6004075000 (hereinafter: the Company) uses personal data collected or received from customers and visitors to the website. It describes how we collect or receive your personal information, the types of personal information we process how we use, share and protect this information how long we will store this information, your rights regarding the processing of your personal information and how you can contact us about our privacy protection procedures.
In modern society, the right to privacy is one of the most important human rights. We are aware of the importance of personal data protection, so we handle your data in accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data. The company, as the controller of personal data, enables individuals to be acquainted with all relevant information relating to their personal data.
The protection of personal data is the responsible company Biovis d.o.o., Komen 129A, 6223 Komen and authorized partners or. business units. The list of authorized partners is available at http://www.biostile.si
The company obtains personal data from individuals from various sources. In most cases, they are provided directly to us by customers who opt for our items (sales) with us or our authorized partners. We also obtain them via website, at various events and by subscribing to receive news.
The processing is based on the personal consent of the user of the Pošta Slovenije website. It is considered that the user, when entering his data in the online form for the purpose of registration and / or purchase of services offered on the website by Pošta Slovenije, consents to the processing of his personal data for the purposes selected and certificates on the online form.
The company stores and protects personal data so that there is no possible unjustified disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We undertake not to pass on, lend or sell personal data to a third party without prior notice and obtaining your consent, without appropriate appropriate safeguards, and to process personal data only within the legal grounds and selected purposes.
The company does not transfer or collect the personal data and does not forward to third countries.
2. What types of personal data we collect and process
website when you access, view, and use it.
A cookie is a data file that is installed on your computer or mobile device when you use it to visit websites. We do not allow third parties to store cookies on your device. Until you log in to our services, your information is anonymous and we cannot link any information provided to you. The table below provides an overview of the cookies we use and why we use them.
3. How we process the personal data we collect
We process personal data only to the extent necessary for:
1. performing your contract with us or taking steps at your request before entering into a contract with us;
2. meeting our legal obligations;
3. the purposes of our legitimate interests, including the operation, evaluation and improvement of our services; preventing and protecting us and others from fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other obligations; and ensuring compliance with company policies and industry standards.
Processing of personal data based on customer consent. The processing of personal data may also be based on the specific consent of the individual, which allows the company to use his personal data for the purposes specified in the consent, namely for:
– Receive general news: You will receive news, benefits, offers, magazines, invitations to events, invitations to participate in sweepstakes, and invitations to participate in surveys and research.
– Receiving customized offers: you will receive a customized offer of our products and services and other news, benefits, invitations to events, invitations to participation in prize games.
In the event that an individual does not give consent to carry out the above purposes of personal data processing, gives it in part or revokes the consent (in part), the Company will inform such individual only in cases and to the extent of consent or in ways permitted by applicable law ( eg general information, fulfillment of obligations regarding information about the product or service used by the customer).
The provision of services is not subject to consent. Giving consent is voluntary and if the individual decides that he does not want to give it or. revokes it later, this in no way reduces the rights arising from the business relationship or. for an individual this does not represent additional costs or aggravating circumstances.
Biovis d.o.o. it may also pass on the data of individuals, if they have given their consent for the purposes specified in the consent, to other authorized partners and contractual processors.
4. Revocation of individual consent
Consent is given for the purposes specified in the consent and is valid until revoked. When an individual partially or completely revokes his or her consent, the Company will no longer use his or her data for the purposes for which he or she has given revocation.
If an individual wishes to revoke consent, he or she may do so by sending the revocation to Biovis d.o.o. or to an authorized partner online at email@example.com or in writing to Biovis d.o.o. or an authorized partner. Biovis d.o.o. and authorized partners will notify each other of the cancellation. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data is based on consent prior to its revocation.
5. Categories of users of personal data
Users of personal data are employees and authorized partners who, on the basis of labor law, contracts on the processing of personal data or contracts on the protection of confidential data, are obliged to respect and protect the personal data of individuals. Users access the data in accordance with the granted rights. Biovis d.o.o. at the request or request of third parties, personal data (only those personal data requested by an individual state or legally authorized body in each individual case) are also forwarded to the following bodies, if such obligation to provide or disclose is required by law (eg Financial Administration of the Republic Slovenia, the courts, the Office for the Prevention of Money Laundering, the Center for Social Work, the Commission for the Prevention of Corruption, bailiffs appointed by the competent court, the police, etc.).
6. Retention of personal data
The period of retention of personal data is based on processing and the purpose of processing each category of personal data. Personal data shall only be kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or further processed. Personal data shall be deleted, destroyed, blocked or anonymised after the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled, unless there is no other legal basis or if this is necessary for the assertion, implementation, or defense of legal claims.
7. Rights of the parties
Biovis d.o.o. provide individuals whose personal data it processes with the opportunity to exercise their rights, namely:
– the right of access to personal data collected in connection with it;
– rights to rectify that Biovis d.o.o. correct inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay;
– rights of erasure that Biovis d.o.o. delete personal data concerning him without undue delay where one of the following reasons applies:
(1) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
(2) individual, revokes the consent is based on which the processing takes place and where there is no other legal basis for the processing
(3) individual, objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for their processing
(4) personal data have been processed illegally
(5) if so provided by law
– the right to limit processing where one of the following reasons applies:
(1) the individual disputes the accuracy of the data, namely for the period that Biovis d.o.o. allows you to verify the accuracy of personal data
(2) the processing is illegal and the individual opposes the deletion of personal data, and instead requests a restriction on their use,
(3) Biovis d.o.o. he no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but the individual needs them to assert, implement or defend legal claims,
An individual may submit a request in a way that enables his / her identification, namely by an oral request, on the minutes, a written request or a request submitted via e-mail.
Biovis d.o.o. reserves the right to amend or supplement this General Information to ensure compliance with regulations in the field of personal data protection. Information is available on our website.
Koper, may 2018